Hello, nice to meet you!

Francisco Jr

Front-end Developer Back-end Developer Mobile Developer Infrastructure Analysist Portugal is my passion Photography is another passion Cooking too!

January 28, 2017

2015 - Siplex HDS


The HDS, or Siplex Data Hub, is responsible for centralizing information requests to various systems (services), database and components, processing data, consolidating, adding metadata, and creating caches where necessary that will be available for consumption, mainly through the Pangea Panel module.

Data can receive geolocation information, summation by groups of values, and coloring information for topics based on the metadata created for each service. These metadata are created based on each information received from the source of origin and according to each expected result for consumption.

Consumer services are integrated with the Siplex access and permission system, the Administration module, filtering the data according to the user profile, never displaying data that the user should not have access to.

The cache is generated every day using the Quartz.Net component. Systems that provide data for cache generation use an internally developed Nuget component that provides the interfaces to be implemented to deliver data in the format expected for cache generation.

The system has no interface, only services.

Project start year: 2015
Duration: 3 months fisrt version
Position: Sr Consultant
Role: Developer, System Analyst, Infrastructure Analyst, Back-end
Working for: BRQ
Client: Petrobras
Technologies: C# .Net, OracleTFSWCFLinqNugetWeb APIJsonnHibernateNinjectQuartz.Net

I have been working with computers since I was 16 years old. I started doing support for my friends, soon making it my profession. I attended my second degree in electronics, then I graduated in computer networking and finally postgraduate in analysis, project and systems management. I have worked in several companies over the last 20 years, such as Atos Origin, Accenture, BRQ and Stefanini, with Petrobras as customer, where I spent 15 years working in the Exploration and Production (E&P) area. I worked in one of the company's main systems, Siplex, where I worked in more than 17 systems and countless tasks, from infrastructure, back-end development, front-end development and project coordination.

0 comments:

Post a Comment